Benefit They're Real Double The Lip in Lusty Rose Review

08:30


I received the Benefit Besties Set for my birthday recently, and one of the mini's it included was this Benefit They're Real Double The Lip in Lusty Rose. Its a combination of a lipstick and lip liner in one product. To make application faster and easier.


I've never had a product like this before so I was very skeptical as to how well it would work. The shade is called Lusty Rose, which is such a lovely wearable shade.


The formula is so creamy and doesn't feel drying on my lips. I didn't think it would be that hydrating but it surprisingly is! Applying the lipstick can be tricky for the bottom lip as you have to turn the lipstick upside down. The finished look is very natural, if your someone who really likes defined lip liner then this isn't for you due to the lipstick and liner formula being the same.



It lasts a good few hours but does have to be touched up after eating/drinking. I think its great lipstick for an everyday look and is a beautiful shade but I wouldn't buy it just because its a lipstick and liner in one.

Have you tried this lipstick and liner in one?

You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. I've seen this product around quite a bit now and was curious how well it worked. I can't deny it's a gorgeous colour though!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a lovely shade to wear every day or on days when you are not wearing any makeup :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great b-day gift! I've always loved the mascara in this line, but haven't tried the lip products. So glad to hear it's creamy and hydrating <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. The formula sounds great and this colour is so pretty xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never tried this before. I love the sheer look and the tone is so gorgeous :)
    http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2017/05/the-foxiest-interview-ever.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty shade! Love the packaging too!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this but have yet to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that they tried to do something different rather than just create a simple lipstick but same as you I wouldn't buy it based on their marketing, the colour is pretty though. Thanks for sharing, I have been so curious about this xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its definitely something different x

      Delete
  9. What a pretty shade on you! I dont really get the whole liner and lip in one, but as a lipstick it looks great!
    Kate x
    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it works well as just a lipstick x

      Delete
  10. Super cool!! ❤

    Follow each other? Please let me know!
    ❤ MARY MARÍA STYLE ❤

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing colour!!!

    www.lacaleya.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen these products mentioned and swatched so many times!, I'm a little scared to try them only because of how there a 2 in one, it seems a tad fidgety to me, especially if you need a touch up - It's such a gorgeous shade though!.
    Charlie | http://www.charlieswonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah when you need a touch up its not great x

      Delete
  13. Looks like a pretty color and sounds nice too. I haven't checked these out yet. xx

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe