Freedom Range Haul

17:30

Freedom ProStudio Priming Water RRP £6 100ml, Freedom ProStudio Brush Bath RRP £7 100ml,
Freedom ProStudio Glycolic Glow Tonic RRP £6 200ml
Recently I came across the Freedom range at my local Superdrug. I liked the look of the range and they were 3 for 2 so I decided to pick up a few of their products.

I noticed they had a ProStudio Glycolic Glow Tonic priced at £6 for 200ml, which contains similar ingredients to the Pixi Glow Tonic - so this could potentially be a dupe at a much cheaper price?! I'm really looking forward to trying this and will post a review soon! Another product I wanted to try was the ProStudio Priming Water priced at £6 for 100ml. I'm a fan of Mac Fix+ and NYX Dewy Finish Spray. I like the way they make my skin feel refreshed so though I'd give this one a try. Finally I purchased the ProStudio Brush Bath priced at £7 for 100ml. I always like to make sure that my brushes and sponges are clean to prevent break outs. I usually use the beautyblender solid soap cleanser or the primark brush cleaner spray so thought this might be something different to try.

Have you tried any of their products before?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on these products! I haven't really heard many reviews on this range but I'm really intrigued x

    Blushhx


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they seem to be relatively new, of course :) x

      Delete

Subscribe