No7 Instant Illusions Airbrush Away Primer Review

08:30


I've been testing out a few primers lately as you've probably noticed, I thought I'd share my most recent one - No 7 Instant Illusions Airbrush Away Primer.


I purchased this primer whilst it was on special offer, it usually retails for £16.50 for 30ml. Its more expensive than my usual primers but its usually 3 for 2.  The primers aims to airbrush away visible signs of ageing. It contains light diffusing particles designed to put fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone and pores in to soft focus. I'm only in my 20's so ageing is not necessarily a problem but I do get fine lines around my mouth and hoped this would help.  

I use a small amount of primer on my skin and it instantly makes my skin feel smoother. It makes the perfect base for applying foundation. My make up seems to last throughout the day wearing this too! Although it doesn't really help my fine lines unfortunately. I'm yet to find a miracle product for those. However this is a great smoothing primer which helps prolong my make up! Its quite similar to Maybelline's Baby Skin although I think this primer prolongs my make up better.

I'd definitely recommend this primer, especially if you can get it on offer!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This seems like a good everyday primer, and perfect for summer when your makeup doesn't seem to last long x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good primer! I don't wear a lot of makeup but primer seems to make skin seem smoother, even without foundation over the top so it doesn't seem as bad to spend a little bit more on the primer.

    SHANNON VALLE
    life + style blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need to give this a try, as I've been looking for an alternative primer for a little while now. Thanks for sharing.

    Funmi xx
    http://funmialabi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very interesting primer darling
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
    Buy 64gb pen drive

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe