TonyMoly I'm Real Nutrition Avocado Sheet Mask Review

08:30


My skin has been dry lately so I thought I'd dig into much TonyMoly collection of masks, I decided to try the I'm Real Nutrition Avocado Sheet Mask.



This mask promises to brighten dull skin. The residue of this mask is much creamer to other TonyMoly masks I've tried. It has a really pleasant scent as soon as you open it. I really like the scent but I imagine it would be too strong for some people.

I apply the mask to my face for 20 minutes. Like most TonyMoly masks the mask is too wide for my face but it stays on the whole 20 minutes. When I remove the mask my skin is much brighter and hydrated. I rub in any residue, which settles within minutes. I noticed the residue settles faster than other TonyMoly mask I've tried.

Overall this is really nice mask, and I would definitely use this again. I think it works really well for dry skin.

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Sounds like it will work great for my dry skin too. I'm glad you enjoy the results.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I definitely want to try it!
    Please visit my Blog!

    http://www.alessabernal.com/
    Alessa Bernal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try this :) Looks great <3 Wonderful post dear <3
    Beauty and Fashion Freaks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like it's great for my skin type too!

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely recommend it for dry skin x

      Delete
  5. Considering I also have dry skin (even more so with winter sticking around!), this sounds as though it could be worth me giving a go too! Have a lovely weekend :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't tried TonyMony - though you've now made me decide to have a face mask tonight!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheet masks are something I am trying to get myself more into. I've always loved how they made my skin feel but I don't like having a soggy cloth on my face. This one sounds particularly lovely, I love me some skincare which contains avocado!

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe