Primark PS...Pro Illuminating Primer Review

08:30


I received this PS...Pro Illuminating Primer in the Secret Santa Glossybox. I was excited to try it as I've heard good things about the PS Pro range!

The primer aims to give a natural glow to normal/combination skin. Its an affordable primer at only £5 a tube. Although I find the primer tends to run out of the tube without squeezing. I found the formula to be very runny, I'm not sure whether I've just had a faulty tube or if the formula is always that runny.


The formula is white with a glow. Once on the skin it gives a slight glow and I imagine it would look lovely on summer days. I think it would work well mixed with full coverage foundation to give more of a glow or as a highlighter over foundation.

As a primer it unfortunately does not prolong the wear of my foundation compared with other primers I use. My dry patches also still appear after applying foundation so its not the best primer for dry skin either. 

Overall I didn't like this as a primer but I do think this would be a great highlighter.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. The colour reminds me of L'Oreal Lumi which I am not a fan of too.

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this review with us !

    Have a great start to your week!
    Nina
    xox
    www.thecrispylipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it will not be the best primer for my dry skin.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe