The Liebster Award

08:30

I was recently nominated by the lovely Dena from Mademoiselle Dena. I've never been nominated before and didn't expect so I'm very grateful Dena! 

So there are a few simple rules to being nominated, once you've accepted your nomination you:

1. Thank who nominated you and answer the questions that were asked by your nominator.
2. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
3. Compile your own list of 11 questions for the tagged bloggers to answer.

Here are the questions Dena asked and my answers:

1. What is your favourite book?   
This changes constantly and its usually always the latest book I've read haha! But some of my favourites are One Day by David Nicholls, Sometimes I Lie by Alice Feeney and Ps I Love You by Cecelia Ahern. 
                                                   
2. If you could master one skill, what would it be?             
Ooh thats a tough one, I would like to be able to do British Sign Language, I think it would be such a great useful skill to learn.
                           
3. What makeup product is at the top of your wish list?                                  
At the moment is actually Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer, I've heard so many rave reviews, it sounds amazing for my dry skin, but I hate that I can't buy it in the UK. I can't decide whether to wait until I go the US next year or order it from iHerb and risk the hefty custom charges.

4. What is your most repurchased makeup item?                                              
Definitely foundation, I sometimes buy the same foundation again but I do like changing things up too. One of the ones I tend to repurchase it Max Factor's CC Cream or their 3 in 1 foundation.

5. What fictional character do you relate to the most?                                      
I'm not quite sure, I'll have to think about that one.

6. Favourite topic to learn about / educate yourself on?           
I really enjoy learning new make up techniques and of new products.

7. Are you picky about anything?               
No anything I can think of.
                                                   
8. The first thing on your bucket list?                                              
Definitely to visit the US, which I'm doing as part of my honeymoon next year!
                
9. Besides blogging, what do you love doing in your spare time?      
I love reading, diy crafts, going to concerts, shopping, spending time with friends and family.
            
10. Describe your own or your favourite aesthetic / style in general.                           
I'd say my style is very simple for day to day wear. I tend to make more of an effort when going out for meals, drinks etc and holidays.
                   
11. In general, what makes you motivated and inspired?  
I think seeing the end result of something I've done or positive feedback. My partner is really great at keeping me motivated too.

I really enjoyed answering these questions, thank you Dena!

My 11 questions are:
1. Who or what inspired you to start blogging?
2. If you could only visit one place in the world, where would it be?
3. What is your Holy Grail make up product you will always repurchase?
4. What do you use to take your blog pictures?
5. Give a tip to new bloggers.
6. Would you rather be without lipstick or mascara?
7. What is your greatest achievement so far?
8. If you could only ever buy one skincare product what would it be?
9. What are your current favourite TV shows?
10. Do you prefer drugstore or high end make up?
11. Do you write blog posts first or take pictures first?

I nominate:

I can't wait to see your answers!

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me, it means a lot!!! I will start preparing mine soon!! :) Happy Monday beautiful!!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me, it has really made my day! :) Hope you have a fab week! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely you'd like to learn Sign Language, and I can relate to feeling more motivated when you see the end results of having put tons of effort into something! Thanks for nominating, so sweet of you :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for nominating me! I always love this tag, it's cool to learn more about bloggers I like!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog post! Love it!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Much love, Len
    www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Number 8 is on my wishlist too. Congrates on the award. :-)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for nominating me! This was fun to read :) I love 'PS I love you' too!

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe