Sephora Pro Precision Concealer Brush #45 Review

08:30


I recently visited Sephora for the first time, in Rhodes. Whilst there I purchased this Sephora Pro Precision Concealer Brush #45 as I really wanted to try one of their make up brushes.


One of the features of Sephora brushes which I've never seen before is a cap to protect the head of the brush. I think its a great feature, especially for travelling!


The brush has synthetic bristles which make a rounded tip, shaped to fit the small contours of the face. This is definitely the narrowest concealer brush I've tried especially for under eyes and the side of my nose. I usually use a micro blender for under my eyes as I find brushes don't blend the product but I decided to give this brush a go. 


I was surprised to see how using a small amount of product with this brush could go a long way when blending. It did take longer to blend than it normally would with a micro blender so I won't use it in a rush but it does give a nice airbrushed finish. Its also great for tidying up eyebrows and covering blemishes because of its precision tip.

I haven't yet washed the brush but overall I'm really impressed with the brush and will try more Sephora brushes in future.

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. It's been so long since I've visited a Sephora and since then I've discovered bloggers rave about their brushes so I'm gutted I didn't even give them a look!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a couple of Sephora brushes and have been pleased with the ones I have tried so far. I'm glad you are happy with this brush :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah especially as its the first I tried x

      Delete
  3. I never use a brush to blend my concealer because I'm worried that it will irritate my eye areas and give me more fine lines.

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely amazing brush! Love it!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brushes are definitely something I need in my makeup bag. I use mostly my fingers for everything. Lol!! Thanks for sharing.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like perfect brush to apply concealer to blemishes x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never bought a sephora brush before, but I might need to look into it. And seriously never used a brush for concealer, i love using my hands.

    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-alexandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sephora brushes are so high quality! I usually use a beauty blender for my concealer but this is good to have x

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy to hear you're pleased with your new brush! I've recently bought some new brushes and can't believe the difference it's made to the application of my makeup :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah there's so many great ones out there x

      Delete
  10. Sephora has surprisingly good brushes, and they're well priced!

    Morgan | Hyacinth Girl

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe