Superdrug Naturally Radiant Glycolic Acid Pads Review

08:30


I've heard so many great things about these Superdrug Naturally Radiant Glycolic Acid Cleansing Pads so when I seen they were half price (£2.99) on Superdrug's website I could't resist buying them!

The pads come in tub's on 60, which I think is great value! The pads are saturated in the Glycolic Acid and Fruit Acids. They are cruelty free like the rest of the Naturally Radiant range. The pads have a good amount of saturation as they don't drip. It doesn't state how much Glycolic Acid is in it though unfortunately. But the amount has definitely been working on my skin.

I have been using these after cleansing and before moisturising. I have Dermatitis on my skin so I have a lot of dry flaky patches over my skin. I've found these pads make my skin smoother. It makes applying moisturiser and make up much better. I'm really loving these pads and will definitely keep them in my skincare routine. 

Have you tried these?

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. 2.99 for a pack of 60? That's a great deal!! Happy Monday lovely! xx

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its a bargain! Thank you, have a good weekend Yiota x

      Delete
  2. This is incredible, what a bargain! I love glycolic acid as I tend to get hormonal breakouts, such a great find. Thank you for sharing, I just read your bio and congratulations on being engaged! Xx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm on the look out for other products containing it now! Thank you! :) x

      Delete
  3. Holy wow! That is a great price, shame that Superdrug is not available for us in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, i love this product
    http://wooho11.blogspot.com/ - i invite <3 follow me-will respond with

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never heard about this product but that's sounds pretty interesting.
    xx,
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great price! No I haven't tried it but it looks really interesting :)
    http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2017/04/trend-alert-sunshine-yellow.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its great, such a good price too xx

      Delete
  7. So glad these workout well for your skin!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they've become a staple in my skincare routine x

      Delete
  8. These pads sounds so good, and brilliant for the price. I just did a review on a skin care brand for skin conditions and dermatitis was one of the conditions mentioned for it being able to treat x

    LAURA ­| Laura Thinks About

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you have any tips for acne scars?
    -Kate
    http://www.katekoutures.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you can get treatment for them at private clinics but as an at home treatment you could try Bio Oil? x

      Delete
  10. Never tried this, but sounds great!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. These sounds amazing - they are also such a great price! Especially for how many you get! LOVE!

    Rachel's Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great bargain and they sound good too.

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are my favourite skincare discovery of the year so far xx

    www.GemmaEtc.com 💕

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe