Soap & Glory The Rushower Dry Shampoo Review

08:30


I'm usually committed to my Batiste Dry Shampoo but when I seen that Soap & Glory had released this The Rushower Dry Shampoo based off their Original Pink (Rose and Bergamont) scent I had to try it!

The dry shampoo is available as a 200ml bottle or a travel size 50ml bottle. I opted to try the 200ml as it was on offer, £3 & buy one get one half price! The mini size is not that much cheaper at £2.50. So I definitely got a good deal!

I use this as I would my normal dry shampoo, shake the bottle, then spray it on to my roots from approx 15cm away. It appears almost invisible when sprayed on the roots. I massage it into my hair until its completely invisible. As soon as I spray it onto my roots, I can instantly smell the Rose and Bergamont scent. This dry shampoo features Touch Release technology which means the scent is released every time you ruffle your hair. I could smell the scent all day! 

In terms of making my roots less greasy I don't think its superior to the Batiste Shampoo so if my hair was super greasy I wouldn't necessarily opt for this. However I do prefer the scent of this! I am really enjoying using this, it really makes my hair smell so much fresher. I'm glad I bought two whilst its on offer. 

Have you tried this?



You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. This sounds great I haven't seen it before but am a huge fan of Soap & Glory so will give it a try x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should it smells so good! x

      Delete
  2. The product looks amazing! I love the design of the cover and bottle and it sounds fabulous! :)
    http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2017/04/dear-couture-mothers-day-advice.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a good product, I love that scent! But I'm also faithful to my batiste dry shampoo :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea that S&G made dry shampoo! Will have to check if it's available at my local drugstore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth checking out x

      Delete
  5. I normally use the Batiste Dry Shampoo too and this sounds like a great alternative. And it was definitely a good deal!! xx

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its good to alternate sometimes x

      Delete
  6. I never actually realised S&G had released a dry shampoo so this is really interesting to read! Dry Shampoo can be such a saviour and one that smells so lovely is even better!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea that soap and glory did dry shampoos! They're one of my fave brands and I love their scents xx
    Liv// livslack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of touch release technology as i'm a sucker for hair that smells good - but then who isn't? I'm loving the Co Lab range but this is another one to try after I've finished that x

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never tried any dry shampoo yet but that sounds pretty cool especially for the flower perfume !
    xx,
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, this sounds so much nicer than the brand I've tried, and you really can't beat the price you got it at!

    xx
    Emily
    emilyhallock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Follow by Email