Murad Age Reform AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser Review

08:30


I chose this 30ml sample of this Murad Age Reform AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser from Feel Unique's Pick 'N' Mix Sample Service recently.  I thought it was a good sample size as the full size is 200ml for £34! 




This cleanser works by dissolving dead skin cells and renewing the skins texture. The cleanser contains Salicylic, Lactic and Glycolic acids to encourage clarity and brightness by dissolving skin cell build-up. Jojoba beads and seed oil to polish and reduce dryness. Then Sodium PCA and liquorice extract to provide anti-inflammatory properties to your skin. 


Even though it is called a cleanser I wouldn't use it to remove my eye make up. I tend to use it a couple of times a week after removing most of my make up as an additional cleanse. I'd say its more of a light scrub due to its exfoliating particles. Its not a moisturising product so I always moisturise after using this as it does make my skin a little bit red. But it does help remove the dry skin from my face. 

Have you tried this?
PS. Its my Birthday tomorrow eek!

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. This sounds interesting! Always on the look out for a great product to get rid of dead skin cells!
    (Happy pre Birthday for tomorrow lovely!!!) x

    http://dreamingoffithavenue.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, girlie! It does in fact seem more like a scrub than a cleanser, thanks for mentioning this, it's good to keep in mind while shopping for either. I hope you have a great weekend ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This product seems interesting !
    xx,
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mother swears by this brand need to check it out
    http://sheismelrose.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen this product around but never tried it. I don't think it's wise to use any sort of exfoliating cleanser on the eye areas which are thin and very sensitive. And happy birthday week to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I definitely wouldn't use it near my eyes! Thank you x

      Delete
  6. Hi sweetie, I have not tried this product although I heard great things about Murad. Thank you for sharing such a great review. And happy birthday to you. How will you celebrate it?
    X
    Miri

    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I had a great day with family :) x

      Delete
  7. First of all Happy birthday girl!!! Second thank you for the honest and in depth review, I really appreciate it!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I would be disappointed if I bought this product thinking it was a cleanser but it turned out to be more of an exfoliator so it's good to know your thoughts :) Happy birthday!! I hope you have a lovely day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, definitely sounds more like a cleanser. Thanks for sharing this!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard of Murad but not actually used anything from them before. That said, ideally I like cleansers that moisturise at the same time as I'm very lazy!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you definitely need to moisturise after this x

      Delete
  11. I've been really interested in any sort of product that can exfoliate your skin and leave it glowing. I definitely need to check this out.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe