Summer Favourites

10:26


I'm back from my last trip of the summer, its been lovely enjoying the sunshine. Now that its coming to an end I thought I'd do a a post on my favourites from the summer.

The Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum is something I'd been wanting to try for the summer due to its dewy finish. I picked up Shade 52, Vanilla in July to give it a try. I've worn it almost everyday since, it gives light to medium coverage and the dewy finish leaves my skin fairly hydrated which is perfect for the summer. 

Another Bourjois product I've been loving is their Radiance Reveal Concealer, Shade 01 Ivory. Initially I hated it as it doesn't offer much coverage especially as I have dark circles. I decided to apply Ben Nye's peach toned colour corrector before applying it, and I really like the finish it gives.

On the skincare front I've really enjoyed using the Freedom ProStudio Glycolic Glow Tonic daily after cleansing, which I've done a full review on, here.

At the start of the summer I had really healthy long nails but the past month or so they've become brittle due to continuously using shellac polish. So a few weeks ago I purchased Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails with Nylon to strengthen my nails which seems to be working!

My scent of the summer has to be Michael Kors Rose Radiant Gold, its such a beautiful wearable scent! With the most beautiful rose gold inspired packaging.

Finally a recent favourite of mine is W7 Mega Lips range, my favourite shade is Chippie, which is a pink shade with a hint of coral. I've actually done a full review of them here.

What products have you been loving this summer?

You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. i will try Bourjois, great post :*

    http://wiktoriamigdar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope you like it as much as I do :) x

      Delete
  2. People used to rave on and on about the Bourjois foundation in the Youtube and blogging world!It does look worth testing out with all the hype although the thought of a dewy finish disappoints me because my skin skin naturally gets rather oily after a few hours x

    http://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand your worries, I have dry skin so this works well for me. Perhaps try different products they offer that offer a more matte finish? x

      Delete
  3. I love the Bourjois foundation but can't use it as it's too yellow toned for me and I'm really pink but it's a great foundation. I need to try the W7 mega lips I love a good liquid lipstick x

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I wish they offered more variety with shades. Yes definitely :) x

      Delete
  4. I've been meaning to pick up that Freedom tonic since I read your post about it, will have to get myself down to Superdrug!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, look out for it to be on 3 for 2 if you can also :) x

      Delete
  5. Great selection of products! I wished Borjouis was sold in my country, all their products seem to be so natural and flattering. I have also been wanting to try some W7 things, I'm about to place my first order!

    Cy | Dulce de Mango

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried Amazon? Great, I would love to know what you purchase :) x

      Delete
  6. Great faves! I need to try something to make my nails stronger as well, so thanks for sharing the Sally Hansen one x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. These products all sound lovely! The w7 lipstick is intriguing me and seeing that their products are now available in a shop nearby I will definitely check it out :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats great, hopefully you manage to pick some up :) x

      Delete
  8. That Freedom toner I've never heard of before but has definitely caught my eye an sounds lovely!

    Georgia | The Weekend Attic

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear so many good things about that Bourjois foundation. I need to try it lol x

    ♡ itsjessiejane ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm definitely glad I purchased it :) x

      Delete
  10. Ive heard so much about the Freedom Glow Tonic! I really like Sally Hanson nail polishes but OPI Nail Envy was the best thing I ever bought for my nails, it's made mine so strong!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picks! I love the W7 Matte creams too, they're so budget friendly but very decent for the price xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard a lot about the bourjois healthy mix serum! I might have to order some online, great post! xx
    themadameblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing. This post really help me a lot and I have learnt some new things from your blog,Nice post! Thank you for sharing this post with us. Please keep sharing more posts with us,also check my blogoxygen facial dubai

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe