My Cleansing Routine

09:00

As much as I love Garnier's Micellar Water for removing my make up everyday, I do like to give my face a more thorough cleanse to ensure its clean. These are the products I use for many different reasons.

I use
Soap & Glory's Peaches & Clean Deep Cleansing Milk, if my skin feels like it needs hydrating, usually around 3-4 times a week, in the evening after removing make up with the micellar water. I apply a small amount to dry skin and either rinse or wipe it off with a cotton pad. It smells amazing! I find it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and clean.

Soap & Glory's Peaches & Clean Deep Cleansing Milk
I use Soap & Glory's Face Soap and Clarity 3-in-1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Face Wash, most mornings in the shower, especially when I have spots. I apply a small amount to wet skin and rub the scrub beads around my face before rinsing it off. It does a great job of exfoliating my skin, whilst leaving it feeling fresh and clean.

Soap & Glory's Face Soap and Clarity 3-in-1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Face Wash
For a deep cleanse whilst removing make up I use No7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser for Normal/Dry Skin instead of the Micellar Water, around 1-2 times a week, in the evening. I apply a small amount on dry skin and use it with my No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush to exfoliate my skin and remove make up. I then rinse my face afterwards to ensure all the cleanser has been removed. It leaves skin feeling soft and so clean!

No7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser
What are your favourite cleansers?

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. Previously I was never one who spend a lot of time, thought and money on cleansers as my skin is not sensitive and am pretty good but recently I have been paying more attention as I'm getting older. I have seen No.7 skincare sold here, I'll check that cleanser out.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have gotten more involved with cleansing lately, as I was getting too many spots before. Yes do, its really good! :) x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try more from Soap & Glory. Their products are always so much x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I definitely recommend trying them out :) x

      Delete
  3. I have never tried any of these products but they sound really nice! I use the body shop's tea tree cleanser as I have acne prone skin

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love body shop's products, I've heard great things about their tea tree range! I love their vitamin e range x

      Delete
  4. Ah these all sound really lovely! My cleansers just run out, so I'm going to go pick up the S&G cleansing milk when I can and give it a go:)xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah great! It smells amazing and works wonders :) x

      Delete
  5. I am using many cleansers at the moment and I probably have 4-5 cleansing gels in my bath haha! I am kind obsessed with having a clean face :)

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am using many cleansers at the moment and I probably have 4-5 cleansing gels in my bath haha! I am kind obsessed with having a clean face :)

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try some Soap and Glory products! My current cleanser is the Biore charcoal cleanser x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm not sure how readily available they are in the US but they're great if you get your hands on any :) I've never tried that, I can imagine it to be great for cleaning your pores! x

      Delete
  8. I used to use Peaches and Clean but haven't used it for ages - now I really want to go and buy it again!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you have a great routine going on. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Soap and Glory body care and makeup but I find their skincare too scented for me! I do like their hot cloth cleanser though!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are scented. I used to love that, I haven't had it in a while, I'll have to repurchase it! x

      Delete
  11. Lovely post! I love knowing what's in other people's skincare routines xx

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved reading this. Face, Soap & Clarity is my absolute favourite. I am addicted to the smell x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never used any No.7 products before or oddly not even any soap and glory! great read x

    emilylavenders.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cleansers are the only things I tend to mix up and play with as the other parts of my routine is quite set, but I love pretty much anything from Omorovicza and the Botanicals Cleanse Melts are gorgeous too xx

    beautygeekuk.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe