Garnier Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water

17:05

RRP £5.99 for 400ml (Currently £3 at Boots)

As someone who loves micellar waters, I thought I'd review Garnier's most recent micellar cleansing water, Garnier Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water, which is specifically for dry and sensitive skin due to its new oil-infused formula.


My first impressions of the Garnier Oil-Infused Micellar water were that it looked completely different to any other product like it, due to the golden layer of micellar oil at the top of the bottle. The packaging is almost identical to the Garniers original micellar water packaging apart from the difference in cap colours. When applying the product to a cotton pad it appears a yellow/golden as oppose to the usual clear colour. I found that the scent of this product is a lot more poignant than the original formula - but it is a lovely scent! 

On application to my skin it doesn't feel like its dragging nor does it feel like my skin is tightening or tacky. It actually leaves it feeling hydrated and removes all traces of make up, I found that it removed waterproof eye make up even better than the original formula. I love the way this product makes my skin feel, as a big fan of the original formula - I am not converted to this! I've already bought a second bottle, I'm hoping they release a travel size version of this as I'd  love to take this on trips away. I definitely recommend this for people with dry skin, its currently only £3 at Boots which I think is a great bargain!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I just bought the Micellar water with the blue cap and I haven't tried it yet, but I'm on the lookout for this version as well! It sounds amazing!

    Abby Talks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I love it so much, I didn't think I could love it anymore than the original formula but I do!

      Delete

Subscribe